SIWAREX WP521 / WP522 ST
SIWAREX WP521 ST WEIGHING ELECTRONIC (1 CHANNEL) FOR STRAIN GAUGE LOAD CELLS / FULL BRIDGES (1-4mV/V) FOR SIMATIC S7-1500, RS485 AND ETHERNET-INTERFACE, ONBOARD I/O: DI 3 X 24V DC / DQ 4 X 24V DC
- WP521 ST and WP522 ST provide simple weighing applications such as platform or hopper scales (ST = Standrad). The basic functions zeroing, taring and tara specification can easily be issued by the CPU/HMI via the ready-made function block or alternatively via a 24 V signal at one of the three digital inputs.
- The ready-made function block provides full access to all parameters. Commissioning, mantenance and operation of the scales can be performed fully from the CPU or HMI - without additional programming work. The free"ready-for-use" software (can be downloaded in the Siemens Online Support) also contains fully fledged HMI configuration, which can be transferred to your own project as you wish and freely edited. Customer- and plat-specific weighing applications can therefore be realized in an instant. In addition, languages can be added easily and quickly with th help of the corresponding functions von TIA Portal.
- As an alternative to the CPU/HMI, the module can also be put into operation and maintained convently and without a knowledge of SIMATIC via the PC software SIWATOOL V7. This simplifies work considerably for the service staff as no intervntions in the controller are required.
- The automatic impedance monitoring of the module also increases plant safety and availability. The total impedance of the connected cells is determined as the reference value during commissioning. You can also freely define from which percentage deviation from the reference value a corresponding status bit is to be set. In the event of an error (e.g. severing of load cell cable). this bit can generate corresponding larms in the controller and initiate measures. The impedance is continuously montored every 100 ms.
- Up to eight 350 Ohm load cells switched in parallel can be connected per scale (per channel).
- The modules can be integrated in to the plant network via the Ethernet interface of the modules, so that during servicing, remote access is easily possibly worldwide by means of SIWATOOL.
- A firmware update of the modules can be performed via the TIA Portal (MMC card or by file selection) or SIWATOOL V7.