SIWAREX WP241 belt weigher electronic (1 channel) for strain guage load cells / full bridges (1-4mV/V) for SIMATIC S7-1200 or stand alone, RS485 and Ethernet-Interface, onboard I/O: 4 DI / 4 DO 1 AO (0/4…20mA)
- The primary task of the SIWAREX WP241 is to measure the speed of the belt, to measure and convert the sensor voltage to a weight value, and to precisely calculate the amount of material conveyed or material flow rate.
- The volume of material conveyd can be recorded in 6 totalization memories: The accumulated totalization memory determines the conveyed material over the entire operating time of the scale (can only be reset by loading the factory settings). The overall total and the four remaining totalization memories are available for use as required. e.g. for recording the daily or weekly totals.
- Four different options are availabe for rapid commissionins:
- Automatic calibration:The calibration is calculated automatically using the load cell parameters entered. Only the zero point has to be calculated on the actual plant.
- Calibration with calibration weights or test weghts:Test weghts are secured to the weighing equipment and the conveyor belt is started. The calibration values are calculated while the belt is runnig. The zero point must also be calculated.
- Calibration with test chain:Instead of test weights, a chain of known weght can be placed on the measuring points of the belt. The calibration values are calculated as for calibration with test weights.
- Calibration via material test:This method can be used if a volume of material is available, but neither test weights nor a chain are available. The material can either be preweighed or weighed afterwards. It is conveyed over the belt scale. and the weighing module calculates the calibration characteristic automatically.