SIMATIC S7-1200, CPU 1214C, compact CPU, DC/DC/relay, onboard I/O: 14 DI 24 V DC; 10 DO relay 2 A; 2 AI 0-10 V DC, Power supply: DC 20.4-28.8V DC, Program/data memory 100 KB
- Comprehinsive instruction set: A wide range of operations facilitates programming
- Basic operations such as binary logic operations, result allocation, save, count, create times, load, transfer, compare, shift, rotate, create complement, call subprogram (with local variables)
- Integral communication commands (e.g. USS protocol, Modbus RTU, S7 communication"T-Send/T-Receive" or Freeport)
- User-Friendly functions such as pulse-width modulation, pulse-width modulation, pulse sequence function, arithnetic functions, floating point arithmetic, PID closed-loop control, jump functions, loop functions and code conversions
- Mathematical functions, e.g. SIN, COS, TAN, LN, EXP
- Counting: User-friendly counting functions in conjunction with the integrated counters and special commands for high-speed counters open up new pplications areas for the user.
- Interrupts processing
- Edge-triggered interrupts (activated by rising or falling edges of process signals on interrupts inputs) support a rapid response to process events.
- Time-triggered interrupt.
- Counter interrupts can be triggered when a setpoint is reached or when the direction of counting changes.
- Communication interrupts allow the rapid and easy exchange of information with peripheral devices such as printers or bar code readers.
- Password protection
- Test and diagnostics functions: Easy-to-use functions support testing and dignostics, e.g. online/offline diagnostics.
- "Forcing" of inputs and outputs during testing and diagnostics: Inputs nd outputs can be set independently of cycle and thus permanetly, for example, to test the user program.
- Motion Control in accordanc with PLCopen for simple movements.
- Library functionality