SIMATIC S7-1200, CM 12343-2 communication module AS-Interface master according to AS-i specification
- The CM 1243-2 supports all specified functions of the AS-Interface Specification V3.0.
- The values of the digital AS-i slaves can be activated via the process image of the S7-1200. During configuratiuon of the slaves in the TIA Portal, the values of the analog AS-i slaves can also be accessed directly in the process image.
- It is also possible to exchange all data of the AS-i master and the connected AS-i slaves with the S7-1200 via the data record interface.
- Changeover of the operating mode, automatic application of the slave configuration and the re-ddressing of a connected AS-i slave can be implemented via the control panel of the CM 1243-2 in the TIA Portal.
- The optional DCM 1271 data decoupling module has an integrated detection unit for detecting ground faults on the AS-Interface cable. The integratde overload protection also disconnects the AS-Interface cable if the drive current required exceeds 4 A. For more information on DCM 1271.